Fluoroseal

So I am one of these people who can never wear white. 
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the colour but somehow, even before I get my white clothing on I manage to spill something on them. 
Same with light coloured furniture, it looks so good but I can just about imagine a white couch after a few hours in our home....not so white anymore. 
Now, I want to let you in on a little secret called
FLUROSEAL
Everyone knows that if you spill something on your soft white furniture it is a nightmare to get rid of the stains after. 
All Care Cleaning actually do something called Fluroseal where we apply it to your upholstery, rugs and carpets.
Fluroseal is an protective, invisible film that is sprayed into the pile of the carpet/rug or into the fabric of the upholstery. 
It basically protects carpets and upholstery from spillage, in that it suspends the spilt product on the surfaces of the fabric or carpet 
so that you have enough time to go get a sponge so you can clean the spillage off. 
So next time you spill your tea and need us to come in and shampoo clean your carpets 
you should ask for our Fluorseal treatment too. 




Comments

Popular Posts